Moira 333 SBR+ Latex for Waterproofing & Repairs
Feature & Benefits
• SBR latex for repair.
• Strengthens bonding of new and old concrete & plaster.
• SBR latex liquid that improves waterproofing.
Application and Uses
• SURFACE PREPARATION: Mechanically clean the surface to remove all loose particles, dirt, oil, grease etc. Vacuum clean to remove all loose material.
• CONOMICAL WATERPROOFING- Mix Moira 333 SBR+ with cement in ration of 1:1.5 by volume and apply in 2 coats. Protective screen in a must.
• AS REPAIR MORTAR- Mix Moira 333 SBR+ at 10-15% by weight of cement in 1:3 cement fine sand mix for use as repair mortar along with 20% water by weight of cement to the workable consistency.
• AS SCREEN CONCRETE- Mix Moira 333 SBR+ 10-15% by weight of cement to a screen concrete of proportion 1:1.5:1.5 (cement:sand:6mm aggregates) along with 20% water by weight of cement. Mix the content to a uniform consistency.
• AS BOND COAT IN REPAIR- Mix Moira 333 SBR+ with cement in 1:1 ratio by volume & apply on a pre-wetted substrate. Overlay repair mortar when the bond coat is tacky.
• As a waterproofing coating- 2.2m2/kg in 2 coats.
• As a mortar modifier- 6-7.5kg of Moira 333 SBR+ per 50 kg of cement.
• As a bonding agent- 4.2-4.5 m2/kg per coat.
Recommended storage conditions
Best before 18 months from the month of manufacture when in sealed pack and stored under proper condition.
Area of application
As a bond coat – plaster to plaster, concrete-to-concrete, plaster to concrete masonry to stonework and for plastering over brick masonry. As waterproofing – Waterproofing of small roof terraces, sunken portions of toilet & bathrooms, chajjas & lift pits, balconies & stair cases. As crack repair – Repairs of plaster cracks more than 5 mm & in gaps developed between masonry and RCC members. For Cladding – fixing or refixing of slip bricks, tiles, stones & marble bedding.